French-related Shops & French-speaking Professionals in Portland
Quality French Products
Versailles Gardens: 1920 NW 18th, Portland OR 97207, 503 516-9487
French Kitchen and Tableware
Sur la Table: Three boutiques in the Portland area offer a wide assortment of French cookware, kitchen tools, cookbooks and tableware. It also schedules frequent French cooking classes. See schedule.
- The Brewery Blocks: 1102 NW Couch Street, Portland, Oregon 97209
- Lake View Village: 390 North State Street Suite 120 Lake Oswego, Oregon 97034
- Bridgeport Village: 7479 SW Bridgeport Road, Tigard, Oregon 97224
French Wine in Portland
2222 NW Quimby St., Portland, OR 97210
French Gourmet Food Imports
Fleur de Sel de Guérande, Fleur de Sel de Camargue, Fleur de Sel de l'Île de Ré and Fleur de Sel de Noirmoutier. The Meadow also offers a large selection of gourmet baking chocolates.
3731 N. Mississippi Avenue, Portland, OR 97227
French Imports Online
- zChocolat Gourmet French chocolates
- Chocosphere: Tualatin-based online store offering 57 chocolate varieties from around the world, including French chocolate makers such as Michel Cluizel, Valrhona, Bonnat, Pralus, Bernard Castelain, and L'Ancienne. 503-692-3323
- D'Artagnan: New-York based French gourmet meats supplier for restaurants and individuals, offers Fedex next-day delivery of a wide range of French delicacies: merguez, truffles, foie gras, Jambon de Bayonne, duck Magret...
Travel to France
Portland's cookware boutique, Sur La Table, is planning a 40th-Anniversary Paris Adventure this fall. "We’ve cooked up a foodie’s dream trip to Paris. Our guests will be treated to private demos and tastings in some of Paris’ most renowned food destinations, and our guides have arranged a once-in-a-lifetime culinary adventure that lives up to our reputation for being the food and cookware authority. We’ll visit the legendary store that was the inspiration for Sur La Table, Dehillerin, and then dine at some of the most famous restaurants in the world, including Le Petite Chaise, Paris’ oldest. You’ll enjoy luxury accommodations at the 4-star boutique Hotel Bourgogne-Montana, savor the city of light with our guided tours, and master new cooking skills in a hands-on class with chefs from La Cuisine Cooking School of Paris." Details.
This post is also available in: French